PS3 + monitor = no sound help!! Off-Topic - Giant Bomb
So I have these old Inspire 5200 speakers. The sub looks kinda like this: The speaks connect to the white and red plugs and the wires that go to the sound card/computer go …... 29/04/2010 · I have my own set-up for multimedia speakers for my PC. I have 2 stereo front speakers and 2 stereo back speakers. Both have separate audio 3.5 mm jacks. I have necessary adapters if any are needed. But I don't know how to configure them with my PS3 to get 4.0 surround sound. I can't find 2 outputs (separate for front and back
How to connect PC Speakers to PS3 as well? AfterDawn
I just got a 1080p computer monitor and was trying to hook up my PS3 for some HD goodness so I got an HDMI to DVI cable and plugged them both in. Looks great but the only problem is I can't get any sound - I realise I should have seen this problem coming but the monitor only has a power cable, a DVI input and a VGA input, so no headphone jack or anything. No internal speakers either.... I want to connect my creative 2.1 speaker set to my lg lcd tv. but it has only rca audio input jack. it dont have rca audio output jack and dont ha... Ps3 audio output to bluetooth speakers Samsung smart tv audio is lower on all applications, netflix, pandora, etc. than the standard tv audio output.
Can I play music from my laptop on wireless speakers with
PS3 connect PS3 to PC speaker guide - PS3 Repair Guide - How to repair PS3 Guide Sony Playstation 3 repair manual PDF eBook. GET YOUR SONY PS3 WORKING AGAIN TODAY INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This is the ULTIMATE PS3 Repair Guide- This is MUCH MUCH more than just a repair guide. It is a complete training course on PS3. Over 300 pages of information how to add contacts to windows 8 12/11/2010 · Step a million purchase the nicely acceptable converter cable. you'll want an HDMI male to DVI male converter cable. See the link in aspects for places to purchase this variety of cable.
How do I connect my PC and PS3 to same speakers? AVForums
I want to connect my creative 2.1 speaker set to my lg lcd tv. but it has only rca audio input jack. it dont have rca audio output jack and dont ha... Ps3 audio output to bluetooth speakers Samsung smart tv audio is lower on all applications, netflix, pandora, etc. than the standard tv audio output. how to connect messages to mac 14/04/2010 · Best Answer: An HDMI to DVI adapter should work fine for this since your monitor has HDCP. As for sound, you'll need a female RCA to male 3.5 mm adapter to connect the PS3's RCA sound cables to the speaker system's 3.5 mm input.
How long can it take?
Connecting your PS3 to PC speakers PlayStation Forum
- Solved I am unable to use my PC speaker with my PS3
- how would i hook up computer speakers to my ps3
- Connect PS3 to PC Monitor/Speakers? Yahoo Answers
- Can I play music from my laptop on wireless speakers with
How To Connect Ps3 To Computer Speakers
15/07/2009 · If you want to get the 5.1 surround, you'll have to plug an optical audio cable into the receiver from the PS3, not the TV. dewmandew7alright thanks. but on the computer speakers i have for my
- The Bose Companion 3 system is a 2.1 audio speaker system built for multimedia and computer use. However, it's well suited for use as a speaker system for televisions when you want better sound using a compact speaker system.
- Basically, I have a set of Microlab FC360 speakers which I'm looking to connect to an LG TV via the variable audio output. The speakers are 2.1 and have their own power source. They connect via a green 3.5mm jack, not via USB. As I have no clue about connecting external speakers I just assumed I could buy an RCA splitter like
- How to use my PC speaker with my PS3? I have a problem I am using Creative Speaker T6100 5.1 and I dont have a dedicated sound card but my Intel motherboard DP55WB supports upto 7.1 speakers.
- Re: How do I attach my PC and PS3 to the same monitor and speakers? The U2410 has the ability to change from HDMI to DVI or a number of other connections. I would like to be able to change over to another connection without having to pull out my monitor and pull out/put in another set of cables.