retina display — Xamarin Community Forums
Oxide Design Co. Detecting a retina display
Review Apple's 21.5-inch iMac with 4K Retina display is
The game will simply run at a higher resolution if Retina technology is present on the device, and in fact, a common "hack" (that I would discourage the use of) to detect Retina is to simply check if the game is running on an Apple device that supports it. how to avoid dry mouth when sleeping blocked nose Drawing, using actual pixels, on retina display. What I need to do to draw some shapes on retina display, defining actual screen pixels. I mean that I need that all lines will be 1 …
Mission Impossible – iPad mini detection for HTML5
On the iPhone 5, the screen height is 568. On earlier iPhone models, it's 480. On the iPad, it's 1024. You can use the following macro to detect if it's a 4" (568-pixel) screen (add below the #import directives, or add to your app's main Appname-Prefix.pch file to make it globally accessible): how to add a writing in ionic app Once a Retina display is determined, you could: Loop through all page images and extract the URL. Append ‘@2x’ to the file name and attempt to load the resulting image URL using Ajax.
How long can it take?
Does the Retina display eliminate the need for anti-aliasing?
- How to make sure images won't look crappy on retina
- How Apple.com will serve retina images to new iPads
- Web Icons & the iPad Retina Display speckyboy.com
- iPhone Tutorial Better way to check capabilities of iOS
Any help on seeing the image change on a non retina display to know its working and aligned correctly would be nice. No problem coding for it just need to be able to see the changes are ok and fixed. No problem coding for it just need to be able to see the changes are ok and fixed.
- iPhone X features an all-screen Super Retina display, providing more space to display content and create deeply immersive experiences. Learn how to design your app or game to look and feel great on iPhone X, and all iOS devices.
- I’m currently implementing this method, but noticed that it causes the browser to make 2 requests for each image. First, it requests the normal image, and then if the JS recognizes we’re on a high-res device, it changes the img src, and a second request happens–the request for the @2x image.
- The iPhone OS started off with a single device, the original iPhone, ala, iPhone 1,1. In the last three years, Apple has been innovating hard and introduced multiple devices running the same operating system with different capabilities.
- Drawing, using actual pixels, on retina display. What I need to do to draw some shapes on retina display, defining actual screen pixels. I mean that I need that all lines will be 1 …